Even though we have fared pretty well here in the Midwest this winter, it still wreaks havoc on the skin. The air is still dry and chilly. In the past couple of years I have finally figured out what works for me to keep my skin totally hydrated. Unless you live in a warm humid climate year round, you need to pamper your skin daily--sometimes twice! I have had great luck with the products below. Even if you have sensitive skin, which I do, these products are an A+ in my book.
2. Molton Brown Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Tonic - May I say, divine! Smells yummy and is very gentle on the skin.
3. Kinerase® Ultimate Night Moisturizer - Kinerase overall is a Godsend. I use both the day and night moisturizer. While it is not inexpensive, it is worth the splurge. Your skin is priceless.
4. Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream - Non-greasy and does away with some of the puffiness. For its price point, which is very affordable, the products overall are quite remarkable.
5. Aveeno Baby Lotion - This is no flashy product, but my skin has never been in better shape after using it for a few years now. The results have been nothing but super soft skin. And, it's $4.00 at the drugstore for a tube!
6. Laura Mercier Moisture Suprême Foundation - I love all things Laura Mercier. I use the foundation during the winter months for the extra moisturizing benefits, and the pressed powder only during the summer. Wonderful products.
7. Kiehl's Lip Balm SPF 15- To me, this is the best lip product out there. It comes in a clear balm or a sheer pink.
8. L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream - This is with me at all times. The scent is light and the consistency is very creamy without being greasy.
9. Flexitol Heel Balm - Ok, Ladies, I know we don't like to discuss our feet, but at some point we all suffer from wearing heels, boots, sandals, etc. This will keep your tooties soft, smooth and pretty.
10. L'Occitane Mini Pure Shea Butter
And, water, water water and green tea!!
I will say that my cuticles have not had the best of luck and it is causing my nails to break all of the time. It is very frustrating! Has anyone tried number 10, the L'Occitain pure shea butter for their cuticles? Any other suggestions?
What do you use for your beauty regimen? Enquiring minds want to know!